CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
A cleanser can remove dirt, makeup and other debris, but a hydrating cleanser, like CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser, can do all that without disrupting the skin’s natural protective barrier or stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Created with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a gentle face wash with ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid that work to restore the skin’s natural barrier to help the skin lock in moisture.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser was designed to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. Featuring three essential ceramides to restore the skin's barrier, hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin, and MVE Delivery Technology to supply the skin with a steady stream of nourishment, this non-comedogenic face wash is an effective yet non-irritating way to start off any skincare regimen. Best for normal to dry skin.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without leaving skin tight or dry
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-40 STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 20, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it issuitable to your personal use.
Only registered users can write reviews.